United For Missouri's Future
United For Missouri's Future is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization committed to educating and enlightening citizens about the impact state and federal economic policies on the state.
United for Missouri's Future's programs and analyses will help educate local elected officials, state and federal legislators, state wide elected officials, state agencies, the media and individual citizens as to the impact of economic policies and best practices on the American free enterprise system and the effect of those policies on Missouri's future prosperity. United for Missouri's Future will educate citizens on the following topics:
- Identify and educate on tax reform alternatives that encourage and promote a dynamic economic environment in the state.
- Identify and educate on tax and expenditure policies that encourage and promote fiscal responsibility.
- Analyze government spending policies at all levels and how those policies impact the economic lives of citizens.
- Identify barriers to entrepreneurship and opportunity, including but not limited to state and local regulatory processes.
- John "Woody" Cozad, President
- Ron Fitzwater, Secretary
- Michael D. Sellenschuetter, Treasurer